The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) today released the verified and complete Grand Lotto 6/55 winning combination at 9 P.M.
Here is the verified and updated 6/55 Grand Lotto result for July 30, 2022:
|Draw:||Grand Lotto 6/55|
|Date:||July 30, 2022|
|Winning Numbers (in any order):||19-37-29-33-50-06|
|Today’s Jackpot Winners:||0 Winner(s)|
Grand Lotto is one of the multi-million peso lotto conducted by PCSO. It is the most recent of all lottery draws of PCSO and has been extremely popular among the betting public since its launch in 2010. Its jackpot starts at PHP 29.70 Million. The odds of winning the Grand Lotto 6/55 jackpot are 1 in 28,989,675.
PCSO holds live 6/55 Grand Lotto draws on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays except during major holidays when draws are generally postponed.
Updated Grand Lotto 6/55 Prizes
PCSO uses pari mutel wagering system in determining 6/55 Grand Lotto prizes. This means that the actual amount that each winner will get depends on the gross sales and number of winners on a specific prize tier.
Here are the latest prizes for Grand Lotto according to the PCSO:
- In case you got six (6) numbers of the winning number combination in any order, you hit the current jackpot prize for Lotto 6/55. Its initial jackpot begins at PHP 29,700,000.
- If you got five (5) numbers of the winning combination, you take home the second prize worth PHP 100,000.
- In case you matched four (4) numbers of the winning number combination, you take home a fixed amount of PHP 1,500.
- A fourth prize of PHP 60 awaits those who will match three (3) out of the six (6) number drawn.
All PCSO winnings above PhP 10,000 are taxed at a rate of 20%.
How to Play 6/55 Grand Lotto
Before you go any further, keep in mind that you must be at least 18 years old to play.
These are the detailed instructions when playing 6/55 Grand Lotto:
- Go to a lotto agent authorized by PCSO and get the Grand Lotto 6/55 betting card.
- Choose your 6/55 number combination by marking six (6) out of numbers 1 to 55.
- If you cannot think of any number combination, choose the Lucky Pick (LP) to have the system randomly pick the number combination for you.
- Increase your odds of hitting the jackpot through the 6/55 Lotto System Play.
- For multiple draws, mark the number of succeeding draws you want to play in the Draw panel.
- Pay the ticket price and get your printed ticket once done.
- After the draw, access the 6/55 Lotto Result to verify if you won the prize.
Each Grand Lotto number combination costs PHP 20. If you played any of the System Bets, the total play amount would vary from PHP 140 to PHP 18,480, depending on the overall number of combinations generated. The ticket price includes a 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
After placing your bet, sign the back portion of your Grand Lotto 6/55 ticket and store it in safe and dry place.
Your 6/55 Grand Lotto ticket needs to be validated by the machine before you can claim your prize. Hence, do not iron, fold, wet or tamper with your ticket.
To win the jackpot, you must match your 6-number combination to the numbers drawn. Consolation prizes are also available for anyone who matches any 3, 4, or 5 numbers.
|CATEGORY||HOW TO WIN||PRIZE|
|2nd Prize||5 of 6 numbers||PHP 100,000.00|
|3rd Prize||4 of 6 numbers||PHP 1,500.00|
|4th Prize||3 of 6 numbers||PHP 60.00|
If you go for System play, more prizes await you. For the System play total amount of winnings, please refer to the Grand Lotto 6/55 System Play Prize Payout Chart below.
Watch the Grand Lotto draw every MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and SATURDAY, 9 P.M. over PTV4 and/or livestreamed over pcso.gov.ph, PCSO Official Facebook page and PCSO Official YouTube Channel to see if your numbers match the winning numbers drawn.
Additional Health and Safety Regulations to be Observed when Playing 6/55 Lotto
In light of the on-going pandemic, 6/55 Lotto enthusiasts must abide by the following rules and regulations imposed at all PCSO outlets when buying tickets to ensure that the minimum health and safety standards are met.
- Make sure to wear face mask at all times. Bettors with no face mask will not be permitted to purchase 6/55 Lotto tickets.
- Always observe one (1) meter physical distance from each other.
- Use your own pen.
- Use the tray provided when handing out your betting card and payment.
- Use the alcohols, disinfectant or hand sanitizer provided before you leave the outlet.
- Avoid littering and put away any used play slip or old tickets in the trash cans.
- You must be at least 18 years old to buy Grand Lotto 6/55 Tickets or claim your Grand Lotto 6/55 winnings.
- The PHP 20.00 play amount is inclusive of 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST)
- Players have the sole responsibility for checking the accuracy of the data printed on your ticket(s) including bet type, bet amount, the draw date you want to enter and the numbers you want to play.
Where to Claim Prize/s
|PRIZE||VALIDATE AND CLAIM|
|* From PHP 300,001.00 up to Jackpot Prize||PCSO Main Office, 2nd Floor|
|* From PHP 10,001.00 up to PHP 300,000.00||PCSO Branch Offices in your area or at the PCSO Main Office, 2nd Floor|
|PHP 20.00 up to PHP 10,000.00||Any authorized Lotto outlet or at the PCSO Branch Offices in your area|
*Prizes above PHP 10,000.00 are subject to 20% tax pursuant to TRAIN Law.