For this year’s International Women’s Month, I decided to spend it celebrating femininity through art, fashion and food. Good thing Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila came up with #BossBabe, a series of events for better appreciation of “girl power” among Filipinas of every generation.
To formally begin my #BossBabe experience, my friend Abby and I took the time to attend the opening of Fashion and Art For Her (March 8-23), a collaboration with South Arts Festival plus various fashion designers.
After the opening remarks by the hotel’s General Manager Gerhard Doll and the ribbon cutting ceremony with the designers, Mr. Doll and Ms. Ria Jareno of Crimson Hotel’s mother company Chroma Hospitality, cocktails were served as I and the other guests went around the exhibit looking at these marvelous creations per designer:
BEATRIZ by Carissa Cruz Evangelista
OTSIRAVÈ by Juan Carlo Evaristo
As a treat to all guests during exhibit opening, Crimson Hotel presented its afternoon tea special dubbed as Tea Fit for a Queen (March 1-20). Mini cakes, pastries and sandwiches paired with coffee, tea or wine were available, not to mention the pink chocolate fountain and girly chocolates like those shaped in the form of red stilettos as main highlights of this promo. Its PHP 750 net rate was already good for two persons who want to be tea party queens for a day.
Check out my post on Facebook featuring photos of my yummy afternoon delight:
And watch this video too:
Other #BossBabe promos offered were the following:
- You Go Girl room package (accommodation with buffet breakfast, afternoon tea and Rustan’s goodies) – until March 14
- An inspirational talk by first woman SBMA Chairperson/Administrator Atty. Wilma Eisma (March 19, 4pm at the Crimson Ballroom)
- A healthy buffet at Cafe Eight a.k.a. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Buffet for PHP 999 net (March 1-20)
You can also be updated with promos and events like this when you visit http://www.crimsonhotel.com/manila, call (+632) 863-2222, e-mail [email protected] or follow them via social media:
– @Crimson_Alabang on Twitter and turn on notifications for all tweets
– @crimsonfilinvestcity on Facebook and on Instagram and turn on notifications
*Some photos used here were provided by Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila