For the end quarter of the year 2020, we have been introduced to many awesome smartphones that we can choose from to meet our daily demands – whether it’s for work and play activities.
Most of them, if not all, fall in the midrange and premium category which we can say too much for our pocket, especially these difficult times that we are experiencing the pandemic and we need to save as much as we can to manage our expenses.
But there are brands like this new player in the field, TECNO Mobile, that is a welcome sign for those who are looking for affordable and yet, value-for-money’s worth devices.
Recognizing the evolving need for high-performing, multi-tasking and affordable smartphones during these challenging times, global premier mobile phone brand TECNO Mobile has launched its latest innovation, the TECNO Spark 6 Series.
The TECNO Spark 6 Series is smartly designed for work and play, and is competitively priced to give locals the best value for their hard-earned money. Price ranges from P3,990 to P6,490. The Spark 6 Series is packed with six upgraded features – a unique camera system designed to elevate photographic immersion to the next level, bigger screen, more generous memory and storage, boosted processing speed, enhanced video call experience, and a fun Bluetooth audio share feature.
For now, we’ll be talking about the TECNO Spark 6 GO 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM.
We had the opportunity to unbox the TECNO Spark 6 GO and this is what’s inside the box:
- The TECNO SPARK 6 GO device unit
- micro-USB charger
- 12 + 1 month Warranty Card
The TECNO SPARK 6 GO is features a 6.52-inch LCD screen with HD+ resolution, a notch for the 8MP selfie camera with glossy finish design available in Aqua Blue, Ice Jadeite, and Mystery White Color. The 8MP front camera is assisted by a neatly hidden LED flash on the bezel for low-light selfies. A 6.52 inches dot in display screen with 20:9 screen aspect ratio and 720 x 1600 resolution for a wider, clearer, immersive display effect, rich color contrast, and great visual experience.
We got the Mystery White color and we can say that the color is refreshing and relaxing. It’s more like pearl white, if you’ll ask us.
Other specs and features include the following:
- A 13-megapixel AI Dual camera and 8MP front camera, AI lens with 18 different scene detection, up to 95% recognition rate and upgraded algorithms. The 13-megapixel primary lens supports 4x digital zoom with F-1.8 big aperture that captures more light at night, and processes image details more finely.
- Various shooting modes for the AI Dual camera, including Bokeh, AI Beauty, and AI HDR, among others. Full picture details and quality are greatly improved, plus a dual rear flash fills light in dark environments to ensure better photos.
- A Bluetooth Audio Share feature that can connect to multiple wireless Bluetooth headsets at the same time, enabling users to listen and watch with friends.
- A 6.52 inches dot in display screen with 20:9 screen aspect ratio and 720 x 1600 resolution for a wider, clearer, immersive display effect, rich color contrast, and great visual experience.
- A 5,000 mAh battery that stays charged longer, ideal for photography, gaming, browsing, video streaming and music.
- HiOS for a more intelligent and convenient user experience, with a brand new dark theme feature that uses less phone battery and causes less eye strain.
For an entry-level smartphone, the TECNO Spark 6 GO is very promising and for only P5,490, this is already a sweet deal.
The design and build of TECNO Spark 6 GO is perfect for those who are currently learning how to use a smartphone with the advantage of having a quite reasonable RAM and ROM to start with.
We tried its 13MP dual camera and the 8MP front camera and we can say that it’s far from other entry-level phones that doesn’t have an upgraded camera to boost.
Photos from TECNO Spark 6 GO
For its size and weight, we can’t find any difficulty in the grasp area and even inside the pocket, it’s not as big nor heavy like other entry-level phones or those who have a big screen display.
When it comes to its SIM port, you might be surprised that when you unbox your own TECNO Spark 6 GO, you won’t find any SIM ejector pin. Because there is not a single one and there’s no use for an ejector pin for the TECNO Spark 6 GO.
TECNO Spark 6 GO combines the modern build of smartphone and the old fashion way of battery and SIM setup, whereas you’ll have to open the back casing of the device with your fingers to see the battery inside and at the same time to place your SIMs inside. This does not put the TECNO Spark 6 GO on the downside because it’s not as bad that you have to open the back casing to insert or pull-out your SIM cards.
And we don’t have a problem with that either.
For our verdict, the TECNO Spark 6 GO is your go-to entry-level smartphone that won’t break the bank. This is also a perfect gift ideas if you want to give something for your family, friends, and loved ones.
Are we recommending the TECNO Spark 6 GO? Yes!
The Spark 6 Series is available at TECNO Mobile partner retail stores, and comes in three models – Spark 6 4GB RAM+128GB priced at P6,490, Spark 6 Go 4GB RAM+64GB at P5,490, and Spark 6 Go 2GB RAM+32GB for only P3,990. For a complete list of stores, visit http://bit.ly/TecnoStoresPH.