The BTS x Smart collaboration of “Live Your Passion with Purpose” campaign has been officially dropped on Smart Communications YouTube video.
Shot in Seoul at the height of the global lockdown, the campaign is set to two of the band’s most recent hits—the inspirational Life Goes On followed by the record-breaking hit Dynamite—appropriately providing the score to a timely and encouraging message to Filipino ARMY during the Philippines’ most challenging time.
The TVC has the seven BTS members walking up and down seven iterations of The Penrose Stairs—symbolic of defying impossible situations—bearing wise and powerful words that defy all of life’s challenges:
• Jung Kook goes up and down a staircase which appears to represent the entrance to a recording studio with the words KEEP INSPIRING;
• RM is seen opening a book in the impossible stairways set with the words KEEP LEARNING;
• j-hope is dancing in a dynamic disco set with the words KEEP MOVING;
• Jin goes up a garden stairway set with the words KEEP CHASING YOUR PASSION;
• V is seen at a subway escalator with the words KEEP EXPLORING;
• SUGA in a musical-inspired staircase set with the words KEEP LIVING YOUR PURPOSE;
• Jimin is seen in a building’s fire exit with the words KEEP CONNECTING.
“As the leading digital services provider in these crucial times, we at Smart are committed more than ever to make it simple and easy for Filipinos to go all out on their passions and fulfill their purpose,” said Alfredo S. Panlilio, Smart President and CEO.
WATCH: Smart drops BTS’ “Live Your Passion with Purpose”