Breaking News

BREAKING NEWS: President Duterte will not allow the opening of classes until COVID-19 vaccine is available

0 0
Custom Text

Classes will remain suspended in the country until a vaccine against COVID-19 is made available, President Rodrigo Duterte has said, late Monday night (May 25).

In a televised livestream address, a refined and in a rather good mood Duterte addressed the nation and said he would not risk the lives of students without a vaccine.

“It spells disaster,” Duterte said.

Custom Text

“I will not allow the opening of classes na magdikit dikit ‘yang mga bata. Bahala nang hindi na makatapos. For this generation walang makatapos na doktor pati engineer,” he added.

There you go. Even if the Department of Education had earlier declared that classes will resume on August, the President’s breaking declaration supersedes DepEd’s.

So school boys and girls, aral muna sa bahay. Pwede naman online study while we all wait for the vaccine. Agree, mga parents?

Watch President Duterte’s livestream address here.

Admin - Metropoler

About Post Author

Admin - Metropoler

Metropoler is a social media-centric news website in the Philippines that covers the intersection of financial, business, media, tech, science, tourism, food, entertainment, art, politics, and culture launched on June 1, 2020.
Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %
Custom Text

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: