Following the overwhelming response to its UnliSaya promo, J&T Express Philippines has announced the extension of the promo till February 28!
That means, more online sellers and web-based merchants will be able to enjoy unlimited weight pouches with a starting base rate of 60php with J&T’s UnliSaya promo.
J&T Express Philippines also reminds its customers to ensure that they abide with the set guidelines in order to avail of the promo: The parcel, upon closing, is undamaged, can be properly sealed, and compliant with the rules on what can and cannot be shipped as indicated in-store and online on all J&T platforms and locations.
UNLIMITED ANG SAYA KAPAG J&T EXPRESS ANG KASAMA!
- Rates are inclusive of VAT
- This promo applies to all pouch transactions nationwide. Following J&T Express packaging guidelines and prohibited list of shipments.
- UNLIWEIGHT pouches promo are subject to fair use. For the security and safety of our clients’ shipments, J&T Express reserves the right to refuse acceptance of parcels that show visible abuse and misuse due to over-stuffing causing undue stress on the pouches which may result but not limited to tears, leaks, damage and loss of the contents. We also reserve the right to refuse acceptance of parcels if deemed that misuse and abuse of UNLIWEIGHT pouches promo may result in putting other clients’ parcels at risk.
- Any item that do not fit the pouch will be considered as Own Packaging Shipment. Standard rate and process of charging will be followed. Chargeable on shipment is either the actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is higher. To compute for the volumetric weight, use the following formula: Length (cm) x Width (cm x Height (cm) / 3500. (Example: 25cm x 12cm x 15cm/3500 = 1.28kg)
- Applicable to VIP and Walk-in clients.
- For VIP clients with existing discount, they can opt for this promo and their existing discount will be voided.
Promo period: February 1-28, 2021 as approved by DTI FTEB PER DTI FAIR TRADE No. FTEB-110751 Series of 2020.
J&T Express also provides its customers a guide on their pouch sizes found on the website: https://www.jtexpress.ph/