We live in a fast-paced world of digital experiences that push you to do more and be more every day; to stay ahead of the game, all you need are three things: data, data–and more data.
No one knows that more than GOMO, the Philippines’ newest and most disruptive digital telco brand, and the “Unstoppables”—GOMO’s tech-savvy customers who live and breathe digital and rely on data for their everyday activities.
As GOMO celebrates its first anniversary, it invites more Filipinos to make the switch to the GOMO fam, and be Unstoppable, without having to change their current number, thanks to the power of Mobile Number Portability (MNP).
MNP is an international practice that allows a mobile phone customer to switch networks or their subscription from postpaid to prepaid (and vice versa) without having to give up their current phone number. The process does not entail any charge, and, here in the Philippines, it is ensured by the Mobile Number Portability Act (Republic Act. No. 11202), which came into effect starting September 30, 2021.
Through MNP, customers can now easily switch to GOMO with the Easy Switch SIM, with 30GB of data that does not expire, for only P299. With a 100% digital port-in process, which allows customers to conveniently transfer their mobile number to GOMO through online channels, they can switch easily with safety, convenience, and speed.
“We are proud to provide Filipinos with a highly convenient way to be part of the GOMO FAM through our all-digital port-in process,” says Don Laudencia, GOMO Brand Director. “As we have always done since our debut last year, our consumers can expect us to keep on innovating, giving them better ways to do things everyday so they continue to take charge and remain unstoppable.”
Easy Switch to GOMO
In true GOMO fashion, making the switch is easy and can be done from the comfort of home. Just follow these six simple steps:
1. Prepare your requirements (ensure that you are out of contract and don’t have any outstanding balance with your current network provider). Contact your current network provider to get your Unique Subscriber Code (USC).
2. Visit gomo.ph and fill up the switch request form, where you will be asked to provide your USC.
3. Wait for feedback on your eligibility to switch, which will be sent to your email within 24-48 hours.
4. Once your switch request is approved, order your GOMO Easy Switch SIM. The SIM is exclusive for customers who want to join the GOMO fam without changing their current number. It comes with 30GB No Expiry for only P299.
5. Activate your Easy Switch SIM using your porting code.
6. Download and register your number through the GOMO App to claim your 30GB data!
An Unstoppable Digital Lifestyle with GOMO
MNP allows mobile users the freedom to choose their provider that really fits their lifestyle while keeping their current number. And by jumping onto the GOMO experience, new users will also be able to enjoy the brand’s technological firsts:
– The Philippines’ first fully digital experience through its mobile app, which provides consumers with all their connectivity needs.
– No Expiry data, letting Unstoppables do away with load and monthly bills; and
– ‘Mo Creds—a system that lets users convert their data to texts and calls, allowing them to enjoy data in more ways.
These innovations have naturally led GOMO’s one million—and growing!—users to stay connected through the power of digital. And with a 5G connection, GOMO’s Unstoppables were equipped with faster data that enabled them to deliver meaningful and impactful work, delve into their passions, and remain unstoppable in their quest for success.
All of this happened as the world faced an unprecedented pandemic, which, thanks to GOMO, helped their subscribers to stay digitally-connected and has propelled their creativity and productivity even more.
“Because at GOMO, #WeDon’tStop.”
Grab your GOMO Easy Switch SIM at https://www.gomo.ph/sim.html#KeepMyExistingNumber. Visit GOMO’s social media channels and stay tuned for more Unstoppable updates!
● Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/getgomo/
● Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/gomo.ph/
● Twitter page: https://twitter.com/gomo_ph/
● Website: https://www.gomo.ph/