Today, the latest addition to the AMD RDNA 2 family, the Radeon RX 6500 XT graphics card, is available. Built with next-gen gaming and leading features in mind, the Radeon RX 6500 XT is designed to make incredible 1080p AAA and esports gaming experiences accessible to legions of new and existing PC gamers.
Harnessing the 6nm process technology, the Radeon RX 6500 XT brings exceptional 1080p performance and vivid visuals together in a compelling package for the largest PC gaming segment with leading value and capabilities like:
- High-End Features – the Radeon RX 6500 XT brings features from higher-end AMD graphics cards to mainstream gamers, e.g., it’s the first mainstream graphics card to offer DXR raytracing.
- AMD Infinity Cache – 16 MB of last-level data cache integrated on the GPU die helps reduce latency and power consumption to enable higher gaming performance than traditional architectural designs.
- AMD Smart Access Memory – Unlocks higher performance when pairing AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards with select AMD Ryzen desktop processors and AMD 500-series motherboards by providing AMD Ryzen processors with access to the entire high-speed GDDR6 graphics memory.
- AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR) – An open-source spatial upscaling solution that boosts framerates while delivering high-quality, high-resolution gaming experiences.
- AMD Radeon Anti-Lag –AMD Radeon Anti-Lag decreases input-to-display response times, making games more responsive and offering a competitive edge in gameplay.
The Radeon RX 6500 XT is expected to be available today at global retailers/retailers from AMD board partners including ASRock, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte, MSI, PowerColor, SAPPHIRE, XFX and starting at an SRP of PhP 13,500 VAT inclusive.